If you are thinking about changing or replacing door locks (or window) for your home or business, a locksmith vetted by the 5ACES will be able to fit a replacement lock from smart locks to uPVC door locks.
At Glassdoorfix®, many of our local technicians are trained to repair and replace all types of glass doors, including sliding glass doors. Our technicians, operating out of over 16 City s in the Metro Manila, Cavite and Rizal Province are available to help you today. Schedule an appointment online or call 09380991375 .
You may also want to upgrade your locks to comply with Quality standards or need to replace faulty locks due to damage.
Find a Locksmith Near You
If you have just moved into a new home, the first thing to do is change your door locks.
Unsure of what type of door lock you have? – Read our Door Lock Type guide here
Door Lock Replacement & Fitting
A local 5ACES locksmith can fit, replace and change all types of door locks such as:
- uPVC door locks – on front and back doors
- Garage door locks
- Euro lock cylinders – anti snap – on front and back doors
- Mortice Locks – deadlock / sashlock
- Yale Locks (Night Latches) – on front and back doors
- Rim cylinders for Night Latches easily replaced
- Patio door locks
- Philippine Standard Locks
- – we also tell you how long the job will take to complete.
Changing & Replacing Door Locks
Common Reasons For This
A locksmith can help change & replace house lock if you have lost your keys, the lock is faulty, or are you are locked out of the house.
The most common reasons a new lock will need to be fitted range from the following:
- Moved into a new home – Moved into a new home/flat/apartment or changed business address and need to retain key authority.
- Keyless Entry with Smart Locks – Upgrading your locks to Smart Locks
- Lost keys – You have lost your house keys, or someone has a key that should not.
- The lock is faulty or damaged – the lock is beginning to be unreliable and can be hard to operate. (Usually either worn or faulty.)
- Keyed Alike – changing your locks to keyed alike so multiple locks are opened with one key –
How to tell if my locks are Quality Standard?
To find out if your current locks are to Philippine Standard, look for the symbol on the faceplate of the lock, this is the part you cannot see when the door is closed.
Door Lock Replacement & Change
A locksmith can replace and fit all door lock types usually found on residential/commercial properties, which are the below three types of door locks: